Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Legal for Continentals in Vegas

+4
AoWPiE
Dark Severance
MCMGames
Jdog
8 posters

Go down

What is Legal for Continentals in Vegas Empty What is Legal for Continentals in Vegas

Post  Jdog Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am

Will the previous cards that were legal for core at the realm championships be legal for Vegas? For example, Redemption, Hammer of Justice, and Blessing of Wisdom? (Yes, I am a paly player...) Or will it just be the three previous blocks?

Jdog

Back to top Go down

What is Legal for Continentals in Vegas Empty Re: What is Legal for Continentals in Vegas

Post  MCMGames Tue May 04, 2010 11:10 am

The list of core legal cards has not changed, only Wrathgate is added. Details are in the player packet.
MCMGames
MCMGames

http://www.mcmgames.com

Back to top Go down

What is Legal for Continentals in Vegas Empty Re: What is Legal for Continentals in Vegas

Post  Dark Severance Tue May 04, 2010 11:11 am

The format is Core. Cards listed in the Class Decks as reprints will also be allowed. You can find the list of allowed reprinted cards here:
https://cryptozoic.forumotion.com/tcg-strategy-decklists-f4/list-of-core-legal-cards-t385.htm

The cards from the following set are considered Core Legal:
Scourgewar Block:
Can only use Scourgewar, Naxxramas, Scourgewar Crafted, Scourgewar Badge 1-4, Class Starter Decks

Drums of War Block:
Can only use Drums of War, Drums Starer, Blood of Gladiators, Fields of Honor, Drums Crafted, Gladiators Crafted, Honor Crafted, Badge 1-4, Arena Grand Melee, Death Knight Starter, Wrath of Lich King promo allowed.

Burning Crusade Block:
Can only use March of the Legion, Servants of the Betrayer, The Hunt for Illidan, Magtheridon's Lair, Black Temple, Crafted 1-14, Badge 1-4, Darmoon Faire are allowed.
Dark Severance
Dark Severance

http://wowtcg.podwow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdog Tue May 04, 2010 11:14 am

Thanks alot!

Jdog

Back to top Go down

Post  AoWPiE Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

i was also confused by this, i was playing on MWS and i pulled out a shadowfiend and my opponent said shadowfiend is no longer legal for core because they changed core rules for nacc, and i just got really confused and before we could discuss it he rage left.

AoWPiE

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueRider Tue May 04, 2010 4:27 pm

AoWPiE wrote:i was playing on MWS
I would advise against taking what people say on Magic Work Station as fact when it comes to rules and policies.
BlueRider
BlueRider

Location : San Diego, California, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post  Bernado Wed May 05, 2010 12:21 am

AoWPiE wrote:... and before we could discuss it he rage left.

That's the typical reaction of most MWS players.
It's the reason it's not worth playing there unless you know your opponent.

Bernado

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralPendragon Wed May 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Does the card have to be the re-print version from the new class decks in order to be legal from that list?
AdmiralPendragon
AdmiralPendragon

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkX2 Thu May 06, 2010 4:33 am

AdmiralPendragon wrote:Does the card have to be the re-print version from the new class decks in order to be legal from that list?

No, you may play any version of a card.
Especially as the class decks have not yet been released, it would be kinda stupid to force players to use them Wink
DarkX2
DarkX2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum