problem sending email

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problem sending email

Post  Almaroth on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 pm

My hobby store is trying to contact to hobby@cryptozoic.com, but receives a delivery fail... He attempted many times and it's the same response. :S
avatar
Almaroth

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: problem sending email

Post  Roshen on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 pm


Is he attaching files to the email? If so, are the files very large?

_________________
Ry Schueller
Cryptozoic Entertainment

avatar
Roshen
CZE Employee

Posts : 180
Join date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: problem sending email

Post  Almaroth on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 pm

No, He didn't send files in email.
avatar
Almaroth

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: problem sending email

Post  MattyTheSquid on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Roshen wrote:
Is he attaching files to the email? If so, are the files very large?

Just out of curiosity, how large would the files have to be to cause problems? Because I did send a couple of emails with attachments to a different cryptozoic address a while back, and I was always a little worried that I didn't get some kind of "your message has been received" reply like I got when sending similar emails to other companies.

MattyTheSquid

Posts : 177
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: problem sending email

Post  Roshen on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 am

Almaroth wrote:My hobby store is trying to contact to hobby@cryptozoic.com, but receives a delivery fail... He attempted many times and it's the same response. :S

We've been receiving messages to all of our mailboxes successfully throughout the day. Can you verify that he's typing the address correctly? If so, can you copy and paste the error email he is receiving here, so we can see what error is causing this?

MattyTheSquid wrote:Because I did send a couple of emails with attachments to a different cryptozoic address a while back, and I was always a little worried that I didn't get some kind of "your message has been received" reply like I got when sending similar emails to other companies.

I agree that the jobs@ box should give a confirmation email. Unfortunately at this time, it doesn't. These emails are logged and saved in our system so our team can reference them when the need arises. Any responses to emails at this time are manually done by our staff.

If you send a file that is too big, you should receive an error message stating that your email couldn't be received because the attachments were too numerous or too large.

_________________
Ry Schueller
Cryptozoic Entertainment

avatar
Roshen
CZE Employee

Posts : 180
Join date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: problem sending email

Post  MattyTheSquid on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:38 am

Roshen wrote:I agree that the jobs@ box should give a confirmation email. Unfortunately at this time, it doesn't. These emails are logged and saved in our system so our team can reference them when the need arises. Any responses to emails at this time are manually done by our staff.

If you send a file that is too big, you should receive an error message stating that your email couldn't be received because the attachments were too numerous or too large.

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured that was probably the case, but sometimes I'm prone to worrying, I guess.

Also, I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you got some sleep every once in a while.

MattyTheSquid

Posts : 177
Join date : 2010-03-25
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: problem sending email

Post  Almaroth on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 am

I think he could send the email finally, he did not say anything more about it
avatar
Almaroth

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: problem sending email

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum