Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loot cards?

+2
Zee_n1
SmackmYackm
6 posters

Go down

Loot cards? Empty Loot cards?

Post  SmackmYackm Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm

First off let me say I have little interest in the TCG itself. I mainly buy the packs for the loot cards. Whatever your opinion, that's really all I'm interested in.

With the Upper Deck packs it usually said that each pack had at least one loot card inserted, but I stopped buying them because they would often be some what useless UDE points cards.

With the Cryptozoic packs it only says "3 randomly inserted loot cards" but does not indicate if each pack will have a random loot card or if there is just a random chance there will be a random loot card in a pack at all. I just bought 2 packs, and neither have a loot card.

So, thats my question. What can I expect when buying a pack of cards if my only interest is the loot cards?

SmackmYackm

Back to top Go down

Loot cards? Empty Re: Loot cards?

Post  Zee_n1 Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:08 pm

You are a bit confused, what you are probably thinking of is that there are about 3 loot cards per BOX (24 packs). So, basically, if you're just looking for loots, you will only get about 1 every 7 packs or so. Usually, these loots will be consumables, and worth somewhere between $2-5 depending on which set you buy. If you're just looking for loot, it's definitely probably cheaper to buy the loot cards as singles online.
Zee_n1
Zee_n1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quercus Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:09 am

Zee_n1 wrote:You are a bit confused, what you are probably thinking of is that there are about 3 loot cards per BOX (24 packs). So, basically, if you're just looking for loots, you will only get about 1 every 7 packs or so. Usually, these loots will be consumables, and worth somewhere between $2-5 depending on which set you buy. If you're just looking for loot, it's definitely probably cheaper to buy the loot cards as singles online.

Just a little correction:

There are approximately 2 loot cards per box (24 booster packs). Of course there are some boxes with just 1 an some with 3 loots. So the average rate is approx. 1 loot card for 12 boosters.
Quercus
Quercus

Back to top Go down

Loot cards? Empty if box says 3 , i expect 3 per box

Post  johans418 Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:47 am

I bought a box of wow cards , sealed with 24 packs in it . The box says there will be 3 loot cards in it but there were only 2. Is this a case of false advertising ? Sad Or is there a way to get the promised loot card?

johans418

Back to top Go down

Post  Damio Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:50 am

johans418 wrote:I bought a box of wow cards , sealed with 24 packs in it . The box says there will be 3 loot cards in it but there were only 2. Is this a case of false advertising ? Sad Or is there a way to get the promised loot card?

it says there are 3 loot cards possible not that you get 3 loot cards, each set of cards has 3 different available cards, im afraid that it looks as though you're confused, sorry
Damio
Damio

Location : somewhere in the UK if you know where, please tell me because i don't

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulkilla Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am

Thanks also for this info as i was unsure too being new to the cards.

The new Archives packs have even more loot cards in them so what would the chances of them being in a box of 24?

Soulkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Damio Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:08 am

Soulkilla wrote:Thanks also for this info as i was unsure too being new to the cards.

The new Archives packs have even more loot cards in them so what would the chances of them being in a box of 24?

although i don't know for definite i THINK the chances are pretty much the same just more possible variety
Damio
Damio

Location : somewhere in the UK if you know where, please tell me because i don't

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulkilla Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 am

ok thanks for the info, time will tell i guess when they finally get released..... Smile

Soulkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down