Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to start WoW TCG games at my local shop!

2 posters

Go down

Looking to start WoW TCG games at my local shop! Empty Looking to start WoW TCG games at my local shop!

Post  Sucris Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 am

Looking to start WoW TCG games at my local shop!

How would I go about doing this?

I talked with some of the officials at the Cryptozoic booth at Blizzcon and they said I should ask around here, any help is appreciated.
Sucris
Sucris

Back to top Go down

Looking to start WoW TCG games at my local shop! Empty Re: Looking to start WoW TCG games at my local shop!

Post  DrWily Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:07 am

Hey Sucris! I was probably one of those guys you talked to.
When I wanted to play WOWTCG at my local store all I did was ask the store owner if he would order the Battlegrounds Kit (http://forums.wowtcg.com/showthread.php?t=1973&highlight=battleground+kits) and I could advertise in his shop for a night that players could come and play. After a few weeks I had a group of about ten players who come in semi-regularly. Now I demo at stores around the area to try and increase the player base just by visiting stores, calling, or emailing owners to ask permission to run demos. I've never had a shop say no!
We have some upgraded forums here that you probably want to rely on: http://forums.wowtcg.com
Take a look and ask questions if you don't see the info you need!
-Lenny
DrWily
DrWily

Back to top Go down

Looking to start WoW TCG games at my local shop! Empty Re: Looking to start WoW TCG games at my local shop!

Post  Sucris Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:47 am

Yeah I remember you from that picture, hah.

Thank you for that information! I will get right on that!
Sucris
Sucris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down