Cryptozoic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a quick question

2 posters

Go down

just a quick question Empty just a quick question

Post  TrueZero87 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 am

Well first off Hello Wow Tcg community! Very Happy I made this account a while ago. I signed up for the Volunteer program about 1.5 weeks ago and the rules test. I'm eager to get started on the program im just awaiting for approval. I'm guess the answer would be like "we are handling hundreds of applications and will have a result for you as soon as possible." which is all well an good. I live in the New England area, which seems to be rather void of players. I want to recruit as many people as i can.

TrueZero87

Back to top Go down

just a quick question Empty Re: just a quick question

Post  TrueZero87 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 am

bump

TrueZero87

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee_n1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:59 am

There are lots of other posts like yours, mostly on the CZE Volunteer sticky. Lots of people were waiting over 2 weeks for their answer on the volunteer program, but remember, you can start doing everything you want to do right now. All you need to do is be a judge to start hosting and judging tournaments. NACC is probably bogging down their responses to the program, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your answer soon.
Zee_n1
Zee_n1

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueZero87 Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:43 am

Oh right Nacc is coming up. I forgot about that. That makes sense. Ok thanks for the advice I'll just keep checking my status on the app. Most i can do about that, but ill try doing what i can about the volunteer thing while i wait.

TrueZero87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down